Day 1: Airport | Kandy
On arrival, you will meet ethos travel representative and proceed to Kandy. En route Proceed to the Pinnawala.
(Approximately 3-hour drive from Airport). En-route you will enjoy the scenic beauty of Sri Lanka then proceed to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage in here you witness the feeding to baby elephant and bath in the river. Leave to Kandy. En route Visit a spice garden in to see many different types of spices Sri Lanka is famous for. You will be introduced to different spices and shown how some of these spices are grown and processed. In the evening visit witness the Cultural Dance Performance. Stay overnight in Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy | Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at the hotel.
Visit the Temple of Tooth Relic which is scared place of Sri Lanka named as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO then you visit the Kandy National Museum. Visit Peradeniya Botanical garden and leave to Nuwara Eliya. En-route you will witness beautiful picturesque natural beauty of hill country & visit a tea plantation and factory. In here you will be able to see the tea making process and taste fresh Sri Lankan tea. Evening make a city tour in Nuwara Eliya.
Stay overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya | South west coast
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave to South west coast.
En-route you will witness the famous two waterfalls of Sri Lanka those are Devon and St. Clair.
Enjoy the sun, the beach and the sea – and more – in Sri Lanka. Bentota – the resort on the west coast of Sri Lanka for your personal dream vacation. The beach at Bentota is 6 km long and – almost always – nearly always deserted. Walking, talking with the beach and especially in the 28 degrees warm Indian Ocean into futurology – for this is made as Bentota. Of course, there are also a lot of water sports (surfing, surfing, boating, deep-sea fishing, diving, snorkelling, jet ski-driving, etc.). Most interesting excursion in these areas are visiting Kosgoda turtle farm and Madu Ganga river safari. Stay overnight in South west coast.
Day 4: South west coast
Breakfast at the hotel. Make a visit to see toddy drink making in South West Coast.
Toddy is an alcoholic drink made by fermenting the sap of the coconut flower. The toddy tapper’s task is to climb the coconut tree and obtain the sap from the coconut flower. Meet a local toddy tapper and learn the toddy process the tour. You will get a free toddy bottle at the end of the tour.
Return to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Colombo
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave to Colombo.
Make an excursion to Ceylon Arrack factory. Sri Lanka is the largest producer of coconut arrack and up until 1992 the government played a significant role in its production. Ceylon Arrack is a spirit distilled from the sap of the coconut flower. This sap is the juice that would have eventually turned the coconut flower into a coconut. Enjoy the Arrack making process and taste fresh Sri Lankan Arrack. You will get a free bottle of Ceylon arrack at the end of the tour.
Return to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure at the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Colombo
The morning is dedicated to shopping and a visit to the areas of the Dutch fort and Pettah market to explore the colonial architecture with its Dutch and Portuguese influences. Visit also the Dutch period museum in Pettah. Then transfer to the international airport and end of your journey.
A). Rate per person on BB Basis/Quoted in USD
B). Valid from 1st May to 31st Oct 2017
Peak period supplement
Stays from 29th July 2017 to 8th Aug 2017 (inclusive of both dates) following additional room supplements will apply.
Kandy Perahera Supplement per room per night for the Kandy Stay
Anything not explicitly stated in the program
Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Policy & TermsPayment Policy Full payment to be made within 7 WORKING DAYS prior to arrival of the guest. Failure to adhere to the above payment condition could result in reservation being cancelled without prior notification. For Short Notice / Last Minute bookings - 100% of payment to be made on confirmation. Cancellation Policy 21 days prior to arrival: 25% of total value 15-21 days prior to arrival :50% of total value 14-08 days prior to arrival : 75% of total value within 07 days and no-show 100% of total value ( Not valid for group bookings) Group bookings - within 30 days of the arrival will be liable to pay 50% of total value.( Minim.I2 Pax)
Payment OptionsBank Wire Transfer -
Days : 6 | Nights : 5